Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

Meet Ben

Meet Ben half Spaniel,half Yorkie.
Morning all, I left off work early today so thought I would have a little play on the lap top. I only have a few photos on here at the moment, I still have to figure out how to move them from my old computer.
I thought you might like to see my little dog, it is not a brilliant picture but I will find some more later.

I am off to the garage later, my chevy needs a few new bits and today will cost me around £200, that does include the MOT fee and a full service, and he always gives it a wash and brush up.

I am off to bed for a few hours and will write a better post this afternoon. I may even have a bash at sorting my photos out. TTFN. Pam

3 comments:

  1. Hello Pam, thanks for visiting my blog. And hey! You're in Tydd!! My cousin's son and family lived T st G - not sure if that is the same one as you. I haven't visited them, we are friendly but not close. (Oooh that sounds awful but it isn't, really!)

    I use loads of big photos on my blog as you will have seen. It took a year for Picassa to 'catch up' with me! As Dc says, we none of us ever knew what we were using up. Because I am a technophobe I decided to bite the bullet and it now costs me just under £1 per month for virtually unlimited storage. And I really do use LOADS of photos as I think people enjoy the 'eye candy' as much as the written word - I know I do. So don't be afraid of sizing your photos up a bit you are way way way away from using a fraction of your allowance! Anyway, lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you are thinking I have seriously lost the plot, because you didn't visit my blog, I found your comment on Karen's blog, I clicked on you thinking you were 'Mum' who left me a comment! Oh the embarrassment!!!!! But anyhow, I have been to read your blog from its beginning and way to go Pam! What a prat I am. My excuse is a weird virus I'm just getting over. But no, to be honest it's the sort of thing I would do anyway. Big apologies, I am not really mad. Will be back to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne,
      You were right the first time, I have visited you. i got there via a comment , drooled over your photos and once I had wandered away realised that I had not bookmarked you.

      T st G is the next village to me I am in st M, and no it is not awful, I never see my cousins. In fact I have seen my family in Oz more times in the last 8 years than the ones in Norfolk.

      Delete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.