Followers

Thursday 26 September 2013

Thursday Already

My my how the week has flown I received my fabric win from Miss Ginger today.




This is destined to be a quilt for Kaitlyn at some point. 



Junior will adore these cars, as he has several quilts I aim to make a big floor cushion for him.
I have 2.5 meters of each print, lush.


here is the latest block from my swap partner, I love it. I am in the swap group for 3 more months and will decide what to make the blocks into when I have them all.

Dinner tonight is a fridge bottom bubble and squeak, I have lots of pots of cooked veg to use up and we all like B & S, I will spice up some mixed beans to have on the side. In this house the Bubble is the star.

I managed to stock up my coffee and tea supplies this afternoon, I had to go into Wisbech and dropped into Asda as Cottonreel gave me a tip off on the price of tea, and the coffee of preference was on offer as well.

Reasons to be grateful.

1. Last night at work tonight until Tuesday.

2. Francesca has decided on her quilt layout.

3. A trip to Button Up &Stitch, more about that tomorrow.

4. Ben in full puppy mode this morning.

5. A sunny and warm day, each one has to be cherished as they become scarcer.

A short post today, the 'puter is playing up and Pam has no patience.

Radio 2 has an Otter video on facebook worth looking at.
I missed Kevin McCloud's new tv show Sunday but watched on the 'puter this morning. That is what has upset it I bet, it is not used to that happening. well worth a look.

I have cooked and mashed the potato and just have to fry a sliced onion for the bubble before forming into cakes. I know that lots of people make big ones that fill the frying pan but we like small ones that are crispy on all sides, and they are easier to handle.

                     TTFN                                       Pam




2 comments:

  1. Pam I really love the fabric you won. I'm sure you will make something stunning with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long time since I've had Bubble and Squeak. I'll have to remember to cook it when I have some left over veg.. The fabric looks great.
    Love from Mum
    xx
    PS Thanks for joining in with the Virtual Tea Party. Your Eton Mess sounds delis.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.