Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday, Sunshine and Showers

Today dawned with bright sunshine but the rain soon blew in, it drizzled about and finally was pushed out by the sun, it has been lovely all afternoon. Ben convinced me that he deserved an extra walk, it was not really extra as his walks are slower and shorter at the moment.
Francesca was late home yesterday and as soon as she took her coat off and sat down Ben pounced.


He still had to pose for the camera though, he loves the attention.

I have been in the garden, just poking about seeing what is happening and found this pair.


A little bit of summer clinging on for as long as possible.

I have done a little sewing, just playing with Little Gem and trying out some of the fancy pants stitches. I saw a sewing video on you tube that has inspired me, a new way to utilise my tiny scraps. I need to find some nylon organza and then I will have a go and post a show and tell.

Fran has an awful cold so I am fussing round her to my heart,s content. I have to make the most of it, she will be off to London in 4 weeks.

I have been giving a great deal of thought to my plans for next year, I have looked at several places, some new to me and some old friends. None of them really appeals, it is still Wales that calls to me. I will let it all simmer over winter and make the final decision once the cottage goes on the market.

Reasons to be grateful.

1. Sunshine and flowers in the garden.

2. A new sewing project to try out.

3. My cushion fronts all quilted.

4. Minimal pain today.

5. Ben calmed down and snoozing at my side.

Altogether a peaceful day, I managed to do a little ironing and will do a little each day. I am resisting the urge to look at my favourite on line fabric shops. I am sure that I can get all that I want from my local shop.

Time is ticking away so               TTFN            Pam


2 comments:

  1. I didnt know you were thinking of moving ... yes .. Wales is a lovely place .. we find it very friendly ... still somewhere with a 'village' feel about it.
    Enjoy your Sunday.

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will enjoy Sunday. I spend at least 4 weeks in the Cardigan area every year and the odd long weekend. I love it, I have made many friends there and Every one that I meet is very sociable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.