Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

I like Wednesday, it is the half way point of the week and by the time I am up and firing on all cylinders it is nearer to next weekend than last.
I have picked my fabrics for the blue and white block and will cut them out later and sew tomorrow. I will make 2 and keep 1 for myself.




 I do this for every swap it is a good way of building up blocks in colours that I would not normally use. I have also pulled a stack of largish scraps to cut into strips and squares, that way they may just get used up. Some are remnants, some fat quarters and some were given to me. I dug them out to shake myself out of the colour rut that I have cosied into.


We had the Paprika Pork stirred into some Penne for dinner last night and it was very tasty, the rest is now in the freezer.



I made some custard to have with the crumble tart and was so full I struggled to move, I needed that walk into work.

Goodness I have just spotted the time, I need to shake my tail feathers.   TTFN                               Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.