Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2015

A New Blog is Born

I had a suggestion that I should add a page to my blog for recipes. Well I tried, I read 2 tutorials and huffed and puffed, drank tea, had another go. The air grew quite warm and vaguely blue and after 2 hours I threw the towel in. 
I did get a page, and I added it, but could not manage to get the right option to be able to add to it.
Anyhow there is now Pam's Random Recipes. The question is do I try to link it here, if so will I delete all of Blogger, maybe I will think about it for a decade or three.
I am off now to have a little play and see what I can do with it.
The first post is my Sausage Balls, wrapped in bacon, lovely and tasty, lovely and cheap and oh so moreish.



(there may have been more before I found the camera)

The Granny Squares are progressing, I have started a new colour. I will post pictures tomorrow, I have had enough bloggy stuff today.

I have been looking for some trellis for the garden, just cheap and cheerful for a screen not plant supports. Bu**er all out there, wrong time of year, I may make bunting just for fun.
Pictures tomorrow.

             TTFN                                                 Pam

PS I may have a bald spot from hair tearing and a gappy grin from gnashing of teeth.

WOO HOO the link is in the sidebar. I did it all by myself. This calls for more tea and maybe Mum's Apple Cake that I made yesterday.       With Cream.

26 comments:

  1. Add a link in your side bar like I did with my craft blog then you can direct people to it, I need to have a tidy up around my blog it can wait for a rainy day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff, no idea how to but will do some research.

      Delete
  2. Great idea Pam...I find this technical stuff tricky too..you are not alone !!!maria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not figure out the next step now, I may be sending out an S O S, with a St Bernard. I will be keeping the brandy for personal resuscitation.

      Delete
  3. Let us know where we can find the new blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to ask Frugally Challenged, she has found it and left a comment. I may have made it but have no idea what to do next.

      Delete
  4. What a great idea Pam but ooh the stress. Those sausage balls look tasty , rather wish I could eat one now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beginning to wish that I had a mountain of them.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Help I can not do anything with it. I am going to contact Frugally Challenged

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Found you by typing morefromwales.blogspot.co.uk/?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am computer illiterate too, so I can't help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get a link on but am not sure how.

      Delete
    2. I managed to get a link on but am not sure how.

      Delete
  8. Clever lady - I found it too and commented. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just all a foreign language to me, I'm definitely getting left behind in this technological age. Those sausage bacon balls look rather tasty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Well done.....you sound just like me Pam.....technophobe (plus I have the added disadvantage of being distinctly blonde). Those sausage balls look and sound scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could remember how I did the pages on my blog then I could tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Pam I've been snorting with laughter with the replies you've been giving to comments, I'm sorry I cant help as I am completely computer illiterate but once you get it sorted I'm sure it will be popular x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, sorry to cause you so much angst. I've just popped over to your site and book marked it. I couldn't find out how to follow it apart from email.
    xx
    PS Have you not got a 'Pages' button on the right hand side of your dashboard?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done on the new blog! The page thing really is easy, but it might be nice to have a different blog for this in any case! Off to follow now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I feel for you! You sound like a computer whiz to me! I would love to change the header on my blog but don't know where to begin. I'm just lucky to have a blog my daughter helped me start. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Right am off a looking for this new blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.